The purpose of Hillary Place Papers is to give current and former students the opportunity to share their research, ideas, and insights with the wider educational community. Papers can be either individually written or co-authored pieces, including collaborations between students and supervisors. This year’s theme is ‘Learning from the Pandemic: in Research and in Practice’
Abstracts (around 150 words, template here) are welcome for a variety of types of submissions including, but not limited to:
- Short research papers (4000-7000 words)
- Think pieces on current issues in educational research and practice (1000-4000 words)
- Accounts of experience of research or teaching (1000-4000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-3000 words)
- Conference reports and reviews (1000-3000 words)
- Interviews with scholars/academics/teachers (2000-5000 words)
You can find more details and guidance on the website: https://hpp.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is January 11th 2021, at 12noon. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed in advance of a full paper. Publication is expected in Spring/Summer 2021.
Please submit your abstracts (or any query you may have) to: HPPeditors@gmail.com