Are you interested in becoming a member?
Student representation is a key part of the governance of the White Rose DTP. The PGR Forum will be chaired by the WRDTP Director and feed into the governance structure via the Training Group and the Academic Quality Committee.
We are keen to hear from you if you are interested in joining the PGR Forum. This is your opportunity to shape the future of the DTP and represent the doctoral researchers at your university and/or pathway.
How to Apply
Expressions of interest now closed. If you are an MA Social Research Student or PhD Student and would like to become a member of the PGR Forum in the 2021/22 academic year, applications will open Sept/Oct 2021.
PGR Forum meeting schedule 2021/22
- Wednesday 1st December 2021 (induction meeting)
- Wednesday 26th January 2022
- Wednesday 16th March 2022
- Wednesday 11th May 2022
- Thursday 7th July 2022
All reasonable travel expenses to the meetings will be covered on production of receipts.
PGR Forum Topics
- The WRDTP Training Offer – reflections and ideas
- VIRE and web site – how to develop this resource with students at its core
- FAQs – what students really want to know
- External engagement – working/researching beyond academia
- Mid Term Review and other ESRC initiatives – supporting the reporting review
- Case Studies – working with students to develop their story
- Personal Profiles of WRDTP Scholars – a space to tell your story
If you have any questions contact email@example.com and include ‘PGR Forum’ in the subject line.