Are you interested in becoming a member?
Student representation is a key part of the governance of the White Rose DTP. The Student Forum will be chaired by the WRDTP Director and feed into the governance structure via the Training Group and the Academic Quality Committee.
We are keen to hear from you if you are interested in joining the Student Forum. This is your opportunity to shape the future of the DTP and represent the doctoral researchers at your university and/or pathway.
How to Apply
Expressions of interest are now open. If you are an MA Social Research Student or PhD Student and would like to become a member of the Student Forum in the 2022/23 academic year, please submit a response to the expression of interest Google Form.
PGR Forum meeting schedule 2022/23
- Wednesday 23 November 2022 (induction meeting)
- Wednesday 25 January 2023
- Wednesday 15 March 2023
- Wednesday 10 May 2023
- Thursday 6 July 2023
All reasonable travel expenses to the meetings will be covered on production of receipts.
Student Forum Topics
- The WRDTP Training Offer – reflections and ideas
- VIRE and web site – how to develop this resource with students at its core
- FAQs – what students really want to know
- External engagement – working/researching beyond academia
- Mid Term Review and other ESRC initiatives – supporting the reporting review
- Case Studies – working with students to develop their story
- Personal Profiles of WRDTP Scholars – a space to tell your story
If you have any questions contact email@example.com and include ‘Student Forum’ in the subject line.