Sustainable Growth, Management and Economic Productivity (SMP)
Productivity and sustainable economic growth at multi-level scale, from firm, to sectoral, regional and national levels. Wages, finance, financialisation, skills and welfare. Macro-level economics and other levels of micro-analysis to capture complex systems of management, regulation, governance (covering marketing, work and employment relations, accounting and finance, public services). Economic development, business support, and the sustainability of economic policies and interventions.
- Pathway Director : Simon Mollan (York) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director (Bradford) : Jannine Williams J.Williams20@bradford.ac.uk
- Deputy Director (Hull) : Julia Afforderbach J.Affolderbach@hull.ac.uk
- Deputy Director (Leeds) : Kausik Chaudhuri K.Chaudhuri@lubs.leeds.ac.uk
- Deputy Director (Sheffield) : Caroline Oates email@example.com